BBS at MBM College
The objective of the BBS BBS programme is to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. The programme is based on the principle that graduates will spend a major portion of their life in a constantly changing environment. Therefore, the student should have an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge of the concepts and reality- based skills underlying the operation and management of organizations. The 4-years BBS programme has the following features
· An academic year will consist of a minimum of 150 teaching days excluding the days taken for admission and annual examinations.
· The total instructional hours in an academic year will be 615 (150 days x 4:10 hours a day). For courses requiring field and practical works, additional hours of study will be required.
· There will be a minimum of five periods (i.e. class hours) each teaching day.
The candidate applying for admission to the BBS program at MBMC must have successfully completed the PCL or 11, 12 in Management/commerce or an equivalent course from a National Examination Board, or from Tribhuvan University, or from any other University/Board recognized by TU. Besides, the candidate must have scored at least D Plus (D+) in each subjects in 10, 12.
Attendance, Evaluation and Grading System
The final evaluation of students is done through the annual examination conducted by the Office of the Controller of Examinations, Tribhuvan University. However, for qualifying to appear in the annual examinations, students must meet the following requirements:
(a) The student must have a minimum of 80 percent attendance of the classes actually held.
(b) No student will be allowed to appear in the second year final examinations without first appearing in the first year final examinations.
Curricular Structure of Bachelor of Business Studies-BBS (4 years program)
- Business Studies
- Micro Economics
- Cost and Management Accountancy
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication
- Macro Economics
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Business Environment Strategy
- Fundamental of Financial Management
- Business Law
- Taxation and Auditing
- Organizational Behavior
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- Business Research Methods-50/Final Project-50
- Concentration I
- Concentration II
Updated at: 2019-12-09 20:50:58